Here is our monthly list of things happening in the Freesound dev world. Again, most of the deployed things are rather small improvements:
- Updates in the moderation interface and in the “sounds pending moderation” page.
- Disallow use of symbol @ in new usernames.
- In the browse by geotags page tag filters are now case-insensitive (e.g. https://freesound.org/browse/geotags/Ship/ shows the same as https://freesound.org/browse/geotags/ship/).
- Treat email addresses as case-insensitive.
- Improvements in the API documentation.
- Internal improvements (quite important!) in the way we store downloads information.
- Other minor bugfixes and optimizations.
Let’s see if by next month we can release one of the big new features that we are developing in parallel to all of the smaller changes and the development of the new frontend 😉 This one coming will hopefully make uploaders very happy! Stay tuned for the next post…
The Freesound Team