With the help of pixelshell and oneDotOnly, we finalized the freesound 2 / nightingale logo yesterday:
For other versions of the logo, check these urls:
- adobe illustrator:? http://media.freesound.org/files/logo/freesound_logo.ai
- pdf: http://media.freesound.org/files/logo/freesound_logo.pdf
- adobe photoshop: http://media.freesound.org/files/logo/freesound_logo.psd
- small png (needs tweaking): http://media.freesound.org/files/logo/freesound_logo_small.png
- large png (needs tweaking): http://media.freesound.org/files/logo/freesound_logo_large.png
The PNG version were made by me and still need tweaking to get the best result. The designers will make new PNG versions especially for web-use.
What!? FREEsound.org and not even SVG or XCF format?
go right ahead, eric!
sorry if the logo doesn’t have a license attached to it yet!